Sunday 7 February 2010

Nurses - Break into Botox!

www.amandapierce.co.uk

Hi
I am writing this blog for any nurse out there who:
  • Wants to change their career
  • Is interested in the world of beauty and anti-ageing
  • Would like to run their own business
  • Would like the potential to leave their current job and make enough money doing something they love
  • Is keen to learn new skills
  • Understands the importance of excellent communication skills
Does that sound like you? Are you looking for a change? Would you like to learn how to gain the skills to give botox and run your own aesthetic business?

The world of aesthetic medicine is an exciting place to be. It's also highly competitive. But don't let that put you off! It's a vastly growing market despite the credit crunch and it needs highly trained qualified nurses to deliver excellent care always aimed at what the client wants. That's part of it, but to succeed in this world you have to acquire the business skills to build your own little empire with a database of loyal happy clients that choose you over the all the other companies offering botox. Sadly that's where most nurses fail and that's a shame when they would probably make excellent practitioners if only they knew how to build and run a business.
My name is Amanda Pierce and I run a successful business in Rossendale, Lancashire called 'Amanda Pierce Aesthetics' (see www.amandapierce.co.uk). I have a clinic in Rawtenstall and I also visit local salons and spas to deliver services. I am a qualified Nurse Practitioner and Independent Prescriber and left a successful career as a manager in the NHS 2 years ago to pursue my dream. It was the best decision I ever made and I am writing this blog to share my experience with you and teach you how you can make that change too.
Read my next entry where I will tell you in more detail my first steps and how you can do the same too.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for guidance.. great article...

    https://newagelaser.com/fat-and-cellulites-removal/

    ReplyDelete